Online sedation course recommendations from EM PA's?

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good online sedation course? I looked on the SEMPA site and there were not any for online courses. A google search leads to a bunch of sites, many of which seem tailored to either nurses or dentists.   Hoping for one more focused on EM. 

I've been an EM PA for almost 17 years. I live and practice in a rural area of the southwest and I'm looking for an online sedation course for EM PA's. It's not easy to travel to the big cities that have the in-person courses. 

Thanks!

Bojack

What about

https://sedationcertification.com/

This course is essential for Nurses, Doctors, and other Medical Professionals who aim to excel in patient care through safe and effective sedation techniques.

By joining, you will:

• 🌟 Gain comprehensive knowledge in various sedation procedures.
  • 🌟 Enhance patient safety and care quality in settings like Endoscopy, Emergency Departments, and Surgery Centers.
  • 🌟 Stay updated with the latest practices and accreditation standards.
  • 🌟 Expand your professional capabilities and credentials

I took a quick look at that website.  Two things I didn't see that I'd hoped for:

• Detailed curriculum (or any curriculum really) for the online course.
  • Many examples in their "sedation simulator" that were similar to what I do in EM.  The closest were in the ortho section, but many of those examples I do with hematoma blocks and/or interarticular injections.  I was surprised at the number of examples that were listed "for central line placement".  I've never done a procedural sedation just for central line placement.