EM PA jobs available in AZ, CO, KS, MI

Folks,

My company, Innova Emergency Medical Associates is looking to hire experienced EM PA's in the following locations:

Aspirus Iron River Hospital in Iron River, MI: Full-time or part-time  APP 
Anderson County Hospital in Garnett, KS: Part-time opening for NP but will consider a PA already licensed in KS
Kingman Regional Medical Center in Kingman, AZ: Full-time or part-time APP 
San Luis Valley Hospital in Alamosa, CO: Part-time opening for evening APP

Hourly rate varies by site but is typically $90-100/hour.  All travel expenses are provided as is local housing.  Block scheduling.  Innova will pay for licensing and DEA if needed for FT employees, don't know about for PT.

All employees get a 3% company contribution to a 401K, with no employee contribution required.  Full time (10 or more 12 hour shifts/month) also get family health insurance (high deductible/HSA), vision, and dental at no cost to the employee.  Short term and long term disability also at no cost to the employee.

What's particularly nice at sites like Iron River and San Luis Valley is that you're doing solo overnight coverage.  The day doc is on call, but the list of things you have to consult them for is very limited: codes, child birth, etc.

I've worked for Innova for 5 years now and they are by far and away the best EM staffing company I've ever worked for.  

If you have any interest, please send me a PM and we'll set up a time to talk.  I work at San Luis Valley site and have had a number of colleagues who work at the Iron River site.
  • Like 1