Gathering data on experiences with telehealth

Hello! I am a first-year PA student with The University of Utah. One of my assignments this semester is to present on a topic impacting the PA profession. A handful of classmates and I are gathering information about the benefits and barriers of telehealth. The data will be compiled into a presentation to share with our cohort, program faculty, and program staff.

My group has designed two surveys, one addressing patient experiences with telehealth and one regarding provider experiences. Please help us out and fill out whichever survey applies to you. You may identify with both populations, and, if you have the time, we would appreciate your comments from both perspectives!

Your responses will be kept anonymous, and we are not collecting personal identifying information. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!