Any PA students need temporary housing in Easton, MD? (3 min from UM Shore Regional Health)

I'm a PA student at University of Maryland Baltimore. Me and another student signed a 1-year lease on a 3-bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhome in Easton during summer of 2023. However, his 2nd clinical rotation is back in Baltimore (so he moved out). Basically I'm looking for a roommate and would prefer someone medical rather than random.

It's a mostly-furnished townhome in the Patriot Square area and the rentee would get their own furnished bedroom, office, and bathroom. Townhome has a washer/dryer. Owner of the townhome would prefer no pets. $1000 a month (utilities not included, but around $50) and rentee doesn't have to stay throughout the entire lease. Great opportunity for anyone doing a short or long rotation in the Eastern Shore area.

Please DM if interested. Thanks!

82e8fde3c5433a89d01c39c23bf10110-uncropped_scaled_within_1536_1152.webp

67d03f972fa556abb2196e0dd5b9683f-uncropped_scaled_within_1536_1152.webp

d3370cc10f7f3170d3d65abb270ada32-uncropped_scaled_within_1536_1152.webp