*SOLD* The Final Step 2.0 book from Physician Assistant Exam Review by Brian Wallace

For sale I have a like new copy of The Final Step 2.0 from Physician Assistant Exam Review. The book is written by Brian Wallace who is also the creator of the Physician Assistant Exam Review podcast. The book includes over 2,000 key term based questions. The package will also include the PDF and Audio versions of the book.

I have reached the end of PA school and the PANCE, and this was a great tool along the way. It was a large part of my study regimen and is a huge help remembering/learning topics through key terms and buzzwords. 

Please let me know if you are interested in purchasing and we can coordinate something. Thank you!

Julianne 

IMG_5555.jpeg

Edited by jlebo12

• 1 month later...
  • jlebo12 changed the title to *SOLD* The Final Step 2.0 book from Physician Assistant Exam Review by Brian Wallace