Hospitalist position: are these red flags?

So I am a new grad, in search of a good broad medicine job. I prefer ER or UC, but it has been almost impossible to land an interview as a new grad with no ER experience so I have been widening my search to hospitalist positions. I got one ER interview, but still waiting to hear back about an offer and they said they can take up to three weeks to get back to me. So, I got a hospitalist PA job offer and these are the details: 

- 115k salary, with 110k during 90 day probation period with 5 k sign on bonus (half given at the signing contract and other half after 6 months of working)- I owe them the 5k back if I leave before two years

- Nocturnal shifts starting out and then moving up to day shifts. 15 shifts of 12 hours per month with a total of 183 shifts per year 

- NO PTO because they let you ask for days off and work around your schedule ahead of time 

- Two year contract. If I leave before two years, I owe malpractice tail coverage up to 10 k within first year of leaving or 5 k within 2 years of leaving---- red flag??? or is this typical?

- If I terminate the contract before Commencement day, I will owe them 2k within 5 days of termination--- Is this a red flag or typical?

- I shadowed the main PA for a few hours and she admitted that most APPs leave after 2-3 years due to burnout. But said that she isn't planning to leave after 5 years and likes working with the doctors. She said she learned a lot on the job and started out as a new grad herself. 

- Dental, medical benefits. they have a 4% match for 401k 

For the hospitalist PAs here, would you take this job? 

• 5 weeks later...

I am very curious about how folks answer (I'm replying in hopes to bump this up). I am applying for hospitalist jobs as a new grad as well and I'm not sure what to expect.

What kind of support do PA's have in the hospital? What's a normal patient load? Are they left on their own?