Aesthetics Salary Negotiation Question

Hi all,  I have been a Pulm/CC PA for the past 10 years but have been doing aesthetics a few days a week for the past 6 months. The company I work with hires employees as independent contractors where we find our own clients and charge our own rates, etc. We pay a slightly higher than cost product fee to cover the Medical Director and everything else we keep. There are about 50 mobile injectors in the practice so far. A physician approached them looking for a PA or NP to do aesthetics out of their office. They asked if I would be interested in working in that clinic space a few days a week. It would be an hourly position and I have no idea where to start. They threw out $100/hour (I live in Nashville, TN). Do you think that is reasonable?  I was also reading that I should potentially also ask for a % of the revenue I bring in for him. Is there anything else I should ask about? I pay for my own malpractice insurance; would that be something I could ask to be covered? I would really appreciate any thoughts! Thanks in advice. 

• 9 months later...