Recruiting Pediatric PA Study Participants

Hi everyone,

I am a pediatric nurse and PhD candidate at UMass Tan Chingfen Graduate School of Nursing. As part of my dissertation, I am conducting a 15-20 minute survey of pediatric healthcare providers to learn more about their beliefs about weight stigma, and would greatly value your input. Responses to the study will help us to formulate strategies to improve pediatric healthcare for children of higher weights.

You may be eligible for the study if you:

• Are currently licensed as a physician, resident physician, physician assistant, licensed practical nurse, registered nurse, or advanced practice nurse
  • Provide care to children ages 18 and under
  • Have access to a computer

After completing the study, you can opt to be entered into a raffle to win one of three $100 Bank of America gift cards.

To participate in the study, please click here.

Thank you for your consideration! If you have questions about the study, you may contact the researcher at samantha.turner@umassmed.edu. If you have colleagues or know of others who may be interested in participating, please do send this information to them.

This research has been reviewed and approved by an Institutional Review Board. You can reach them at (508) 856-4261 or irb@umassmed.edu if you would prefer to speak with someone not associated with the study or have questions about your rights as a research subject.