How do you know youre ready?

Any one have any tips on how to know you're ready to take your pance? or does having to ask the question itself imply a lack of readiness? How did you know you were ready/ how did you feel the week leading up to your PANCE?

edit:

...sorry, didnt see that someone had recently asked a similar question, maybe the posts can be merged?

Mmmm... That's a tough question. I studied for 3 weeks. Watched all the HIPPO education videos and took all 1200 questions from Kaplan Q bank. They give you results after you take a test.

I never felt absolutely prepared for the PANCE. I think what I felt was that I had covered all the areas in the blueprint "well enough"

Most of my classmates (including myself) left the PANCE thinking that they'd failed. It's a very odd feeling. In the end, 98% of us passed. I think the only two people that didn't took only one week to study and should have prepared better.

Hope this helps!

Hi Joan of arc, I am in the same boat. I go Thursday. I emailed one of my classmates who had already passed, and reviewed what I've done and my scores on practice exams, and she advised to go ahead and take it. I've done the kaplan qbank, the aapa post test, and the nccpa practice exams. the more i study, the more i realize what i don't know... but you can never know it all i suppose. :) good luck!!

well, my post test score was awesome at 85% and my kaplan qbank average was in the 70s, but then i took the pance yesterday and felt like 2 blocks of the 5 were from left field. basically the whole thing was unlike what i had prepared for from kaplan, aapa, the nccpa practice exams, and lange. so maybe I got the hardest exam in the world or i've gone crazy. so .... nervous. Good luck for you!! will let u know how i pan out, pray for me, i will pray for you.

Archived