UWORLD review and discount code (compared to ROSH & SMARTYPANCE)

I have used UWORLD, ROSH and SMATYPANCE throughout didactic year and clinical year.

I feel that out of all three of these options UWORLD has been far and away the best. All of the questions are second and third order questions, exactly like you will get on the PANCE. The question setup is also the most similar to the PANCE as is the actual format of the visuals and lab values tab. Would 100% recommend this at any stage in your prep.

ROSH was good to me during clinical year, however their questions are more first order in nature. Some of the material was not as challenging as PANCE material. The benefit of rosh is the question bank is extensive and it does provide good images and tables with the answers to questions. For sure a good resource if you get through all of UWORLD.

SMARTYPANCE was almost usless compared to the other two. Questions do not compare to the PANCE. The only thing worthwhile is the interactive blueprint which is good for content review when paired with PANCE PREP PEARLS.

Here is a discount code for UWORLD:

https://www.uworld.com/referral/pareferral.aspx?code=ANSA-5575-TAQZ

Good luck!

What questions can I answer?