Easiest (that I've found so far) scholarship search site

Hey y'all,

I'm starting school this coming summer and have been deep in the scholarship search. I've tried all the big name sites and found them really hard to navigate (though I've submitted for every "random drawing" scholarship that I've found even though it seems like no one actually wins those).

I came across Bold and have actually found it to be much easier to navigate. They run a number of scholarships themselves as well as scholarships funded by outside organization. It definitely skews undergrad but there are some that are for any level of education.

If you sign up you can also "nominate" people for different scholarships. I'd be happy to nominate anyone for a scholarship they think suits them! They make it sound like a nomination is a big deal but free money is free money, ya know?

https://bold.org/scholarships/bold-org-top-friend-scholarship/nomination/#application-for-current-education-scholarship-rewards-for-students-deadlines-approaching

The profile set up is a little tedious but once you're set up they send you "profile" with each application so you don't have to constantly resend or retype anything.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3