Online biochemistry course at UCSD?

I am interested in finding an online biochem course online since I am in need of that credit to apply to PA programs for the 2022-2023 cycle. I know that Doane University(online) offers one but since its 5 weeks I'm a little nervous and would rather find course a longer course so I can enjoy it and learn. 

I just found a 2-3 month Biochemistry course on UCSD- extension and I believe its online. Does anyone have any history with UCSD extension and found it legit(I am from IL)? Also do PA programs not mind that its online through UCSD?

Thanks!

I took University of New England online Medical Biochemistry course and I would highly recommend it. 

They use Marks' Medical Biochemistry Book which will be extremely helpful in PA school to have learned the medical applications of biochemistry.  I cannot speak to the UCSD course, however.   Have fun!

On 12/8/2021 at 10:51 AM, Cailin4098 said:

I am interested in finding an online biochem course online since I am in need of that credit to apply to PA programs for the 2022-2023 cycle. I know that Doane University(online) offers one but since its 5 weeks I'm a little nervous and would rather find course a longer course so I can enjoy it and learn. 

I just found a 2-3 month Biochemistry course on UCSD- extension and I believe its online. Does anyone have any history with UCSD extension and found it legit(I am from IL)? Also do PA programs not mind that its online through UCSD?

Thanks!

Took several courses with UCSD Extension (including biochemistry). Totally legit, incredibly manageable, and absolutely recommend!

• 2 weeks later...