Hospitalist PA 1st Job

Hi everyone, 

I was wondering if you all can give me some feedback on this offer. I’m a new grad and hospitalist medicine is something I really wanted to do. Im also from LA area as well. 
I tried to negotiate a higher pay, but employer was not willing. 

$550 per day during training period(approx 3 months) which increases to $600 (approx 100k per year) afterwards. Next raise will be after two years of employment. There are bonuses, but I’m not sure how much. 

Benefits include monthly stipend for health insurance (approx 300/month). Also a 401(k) with 3% match, Gas/phone reimbursement are included after one year. No PTO but schedule is flexible.  
Malpractice includes tail coverage. 

The team is really great and the doctor is very supportive. Work hours are a concern especially (3x12 rotating) and overtime being relatively common. But my biggest  concern really is the low salary, especially for where I live.

What do you all think? 
Thanks for all of your help!

• 4 weeks later...

For some comparison as a current hospitalist PA (1 year in, first job out of school) in a low cost of living area (PA), my salary is $106,000 in my first year. We also are not offered PTO and my schedule is different from yours (7 on 7 off). I would say this is not the best offer but as above mentioned, you may need to consider if market isn't great out there.