PA representation on EMRAP

I'm so impressed with the PA representation on EMRAP recently. This month there was a case presentation of a patient with mesenteric ischemia by PA David Lane in a CAH in Iowa. Then on the recently added "PA Edition" they spoke with a PA who runs small EM group in Vermont and staffs 2 CAQs. In Jan they spoke with 2 EMPAs in NY that were asked to staff COVID ICUs during the height of the pandemic in NYC.

All have been fantastic and really inspiring. If any of you are on these boards, just want to say thank you for being such great representatives of our profession and examples of what PAs can do when practicing full scope EM!

Edited by Randito
Spelling
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

That was me. It was great working with them. Really top notch and good people fill the EMRAP team, and not just the people you hear. EMRAP really has a unbiased approach to PAs and they even sent me a challenge coin. I think I got a little lucky. I’m actually scheduled to record 3 more rural medicine cases, so you’ll be hearing more. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2