Full-time EM job available for experienced EM PA in Silver City New Mexico

My company is looking for an experienced EM PA for a full time job in Silver City, NM.  Here's the info from the posting:

Seeking FT Physician Assistant with Emergency Medicine Experience

Innova Emergency Medical Associates specializes in providing high quality emergency care in rural settings. Working with Innova will allow to work where your services are highly needed and appreciated, coupled with the ability to live wherever you’d like. We fully employ all providers and offer an incredible benefits package.

About the opportunity

·         A 68 bed, acute care hospital located in Silver City, NM.

·         ED census (pre-covid) was ~ 46/day.

·         $85/hr

·         Medical, vision, dental fully covered for provider and their family at no additional cost for full-timers.

·         401k contributions.

·         Long term disability and life insurance covered for employee.

·         Medical malpractice and tail

Direct Contact Information
You can apply online (www.innovaem.com/join-our-team/apply/) or forward your CV to jobs@innovaem.com.   I'd be glad to forward any CV's directly to our CEO.

There are 2 PA shifts: 11:00-23:00 and 19:00-07:00.  There is 12 hours of doc coverage/day, 07:00-19:00  The overnight PA is the only provider in the facility, but the doc is on call and has to be called for a few things like codes and thrombolytics.  PA's get a lot of independence.   Another thing, 10 12 hour shifts/month are considered full time.

Because we're looking for someone to start in July, we need a PA who already has a New Mexico license

I really like this company - best I've ever worked for.  Please PM if you'd like any more information.  If you do apply, please mention my name.

• Like 2