Traffic citation (a more serious one)

So I have one more incident to inquire about that I'm worried will prevent me from matriculating into my pa program upon my upcoming background check.

Last year I was written up by a cop for 'disregarding a no passing zone'. The more I look into it online the more I worry that this thing could  prevent me from matriculating into a pa program that recently accepted me.

So, any insight from anyone here who knows what the background checks for PA school matriculation (as well as clinical rotations and licensure) are keying in on?

10 hours ago, ohiovolffemtp said:

A traffic violation such as this shouldn't be an issue.  DUI's and vehicular assault/homicide matter.  Most applications exclude the need to report traffic violations.

Ok cool...btw I did get a DUI about 13 years ago (took 1 shot, was underage & in college, cop was going to let my parents come pick me up if they lived in the area but they didn't at the time so I went to jail overnight...)

Edited by JAmueller