Jump to content

NJ Controlled Substance Prescribing registration/license

Recommended Posts

Hi All,

I'm moving to NJ and plan on working Locum Tenens jobs, but any advice on how to register to prescribe controlled substances? I have my DEA license which I can change to NJ. But I see there's a separate state CDS registration that requires an employer address - same goes for registering on the NJPMP Aware website.  Any ideas how to complete this correctly or is it just having to wait until I find each new position and change it as needed? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More