Urgently seeking OB/GYN rotation in VT, NH, MA, or Denver area

My school has not found a placement for my very last rotation which is OB/GYN- the one I was supposed to have was canceled. The rotation was supposed to start 2 weeks ago, and I am not hopeful that I will make my graduation date of Feb 27! I already have a job lined up and my PANCE scheduled. I have called many clinics to which the response has been mostly "we don't have any availability for students...." Basically, I'm desperate. Any suggestions? I have seen these virtual rotations but it looks like they are only meant to augment in-person rotations. Has anyone had success with these? I wish my school had told me months ago that they didn't have this rotation lined up rather than days before it was meant to start- I feel completely unprofessional calling and asking to be set up with a rotation ASAP. 

I currently live in Vermont, but have family in Denver area and would be willing to travel there with proper quarantine and testing. I have had my first COVID vaccine but not my second which is due Jan 27.