MEDEX Spokane Class #25

Hello everyone!  I am so excited to have been accepted into the MEDEX PA program in Spokane!!  I wanted to start a thread hear for everyone interested to be able to connect and collaborate on preparations prior to school starting.  I have gone through the lengthy application packet, signed the documents, and have filled out the UW application as well.  I haven't started looking at all the materials that have to be purchased yet though.

Hey Matt! 

Sonja here! I was thinking it would be nice to have a platform all of us were on! I thought facebook would be a nice idea but I don't know everyones names to add them to a group! I am happy to make a group though if that is something people would be interested in connecting on over the next two years 🙂

I have gone through everything as well! Justo on the last step of waiting for my UW NETID to be active so I can pay my deposit!