UWorld for the PANCE

I just wanted to post in here about a study resource has really helped me. UWorld is a resource I had always heard about for medical students, however recently a PA student told me that they also had a question bank for PA students. She said that the questions on UWorld more closely resembled the PANCE than any other resources she had used. I decided to check it out and love the questions and the explanations to the questions more than any other resource I have used as well.

My favorite feature is that you can select things in the question and explanations and add it to a flash card. The questions are organized in the same way as the PANCE blueprint, making it really easy to review different types. There's a 1-4 sentence summary at the end of the explanation which highlights the main objective of the question which really helped reinforce different points for me. I think UWorld is really a gem amongst PA review materials and I have recommended it to many of my friends who feel the same way. I don't know why I'm just hearing about it at the end of my clinical year but I was hoping that by posting it in here I can help more people to study more effectively earlier on their education!

Edited by madscoco
accidentally posted a photo