Texas temp licensure?

• 3 weeks later...

I applied June 14th and sent in documents (from School, NCCPA and PANCE) as soon as I received them. Got my Temp License Sept 21. My recommendation is to send everything in one lump, not as you get them. Include a professional work history statement because that isn't listed anywhere and they require it. Once you get a licensing analyst it goes very quickly. It's the LOVELY pre-licensure people that make it frustrating. They don't review your docs and they take 7-10 business days to update your file. They had all of my documents for 2 weeks before they finally updated my profile and gave me a licensing analyst.

Hope this helps...Even HR at my hospital knew that it would take a while if that tells you anything.

• 1 month later...

I have applied for the temp license too. I was on phone today with TMB. They said it could take 60 to 90 days just to get the temporary license. I am worried I might miss on some really good job offers if it takes that long. Of course I want to start paying my loans too.

Let me know if you find out anything.

Archived