Rosh review score compared to the PANCE score

Hello!! 

I am wondering how accurate was your Rosh review score compared to the PANCE score? I have done about 2200 questions (which includes the big 4 plus derm, urology, HEENT, OBGYN, Psych, neurology, endocrine) out of 3000 Rosh review questions. My cunulative score was 72% with an 88% probability of passing. 

However I felt completely devastated after walking out from the PANCE exam yesterday. There were so many questions that I have missed and made numerous silly mistakes!! I am concerned about my performance. Therefore, it will be helpful if you could share how you did in the PANCE compared to your ROSH review performance.

Your responses are highly appreciated. 

I don't have a comparison of scores as I only used Rosh for a month.  I didn't think Rosh questions were comparable to the PANCE at all.  Some of the questions on Rosh Review are easy (they use buzz words) and most of the ones I did were repetitive (BV, conduct disorder).  Then they had obscure questions about topics I'd never learned that I knew wouldn't be on the PANCE.  Which is why I didn't continue a subscription after my free trial.  So I can't really answer your question, but I'm sure if you did well on Rosh, you were well prepared for the PANCE and have likely passed as most people (who also find it challenging) do.

My Rosh score was definitely higher than my PANCE score (I think I was predicted to get a 600 and got a 500). I know that you're probably stressed and freaking out, but try to put things in perspective. Something like 95% of people who take the PANCE pass it on the first try, don't stress about it. I don't know you, you've got statistics on your side here. 

Archived