What book for pance?

I'm only in my first year of PA school but I'm definitely looking into buying some books to start looking over PANCE material. I've gone on Amazon and most of the books have horrible reviews so I was wondering what most of you used and whether or not it was helpful :)

Thank you!

I am a recent graduate and bought the Davis review book. I went to Chicago for the CME review course, which was amazing. Unfortunately I failed the first time. The second time I went to the NCCPA website and got the blue print and then filled it in. I studied according to the percentage on the test, so 5 days for CV and 1 day for Infectious diseases. I passed the second time with flying colors - raising my original score by over 250 points. Also remember they aren't trying to trick you. Don't look for the zebra, look for the horse. Your first year may be a little premature for real studying, but by looking at the blueprint, you can at least get an idea of what they consider important.

Archived