KAPLAN Q&A any good?

I want to know what you think about the Kaplan question bank.... was it useful for your studies?

I failed the PANCE and need to continue studying. Im attending the Chicago CME course and also doing the KAPLAN Q&A and reading the AAPA book as well.

what was your experience with these tools Im using.

Thank you

thank you for the response. I am also reviewing the USMLE first step clinical knowledge and the AAPA book. lots of questions in between.

when Im driving around I listen to the KAPLAN courses I had on a CD that I put in the iphone. im trying to submerge myself totally in medicine this next couple of months.

• 4 weeks later...

I recently passed the pance. what was helpful for me was reading currents medical diagnosis and treatment and using kaplan q bank 1200 questions. I would read cardiology in currents then take a test using kaplan cardiology questions. i would repeat this until all 13 areas of kaplan and all 13 chapters in currents were

read . i scored in 92 pecentile using this technique. currents and kaplan utilized together will pretty help pass pance with no problem.

Archived