New website: a storing ground for everyone's favorite medical lectures and resources

Hey gang,
I wanted to finally share this (free) website that I've been working on for some time now...

As PAs, we often don't have the benefit of a residency to curate the best lectures and content to learn from outside of the clinic/hospital.   We have to learn a lot of the medicine on our own with whatever resources are available, but lets be honest, there are a TON of resources available.  Lets say I want to learn from the best lecture out there on electrolyte abnormalities since I had a challenging hyponatremia case the other day... if I search online I'd get hundreds of hits and I wouldn't know where to start, which is unfortunate because there are a select few incredible electrolyte lectures (Corey Slovis's) freely available online but hidden amongst the masses.  Even if I knew that a specific content producer like EMRAP was great, they have over 15 years of content which is too much for any individual to sort through.  

Like in other fields, we in medicine could really use a tool that can upvote the best specific content so that the 'best of the best' resources will rise to the top over time. The content / resources could be anything... lectures, articles, podcasts, youtube videos, textbook chapters, or any specific content that is available online. 

The website provides the tools to do all of that; anybody can link in specific content from any source (louisville lectures, emrap, etc) into the site and it is plugged into a rank'able list which anyone can upvote or comment on.  The lists are organized by body system and are searchable to make it easy when you want to find a specific topic to learn about.  Essentially we would be forming a centralized, crowdsourced list of everyone's favorite medical lectures and resources from all around the web. 

Anyways, I'd appreciate it if you checked out the site and let me know what you think.  I'd like to modify and improve things to fit the goals of the community, so let me know your feedback.   

Also, please keep the site in mind when you are looking for a great lecture to review a given topic, or if you hear a great lecture out in every day life, please share it to the site so the community can benefit from it too!  

Thanks!

-SN

link --->>>    https://foamest.com

Archived