PANRE Review: PA Easy vs. Kaplan?

I've never used either of those. Have used Exam Master in the past, and have purchased it again this time around. UMDNJ has their Board Review Course ($700 if you attend in person) available online for under $300. Others have told me it's good. I'd be interested to hear what others think.

Does anyone else wonder why we put ourselves through all this? Does repeating the PANRE improve our patient care skills, or just waste our precious time and money while making others richer? Do we have to constantly prove ourselves to the physicians we work for? Not according to any I've ever known. No other profession self-inflicts so much pain on itself. What's the point???

I've never used either of those. Have used Exam Master in the past, and have purchased it again this time around. UMDNJ has their Board Review Course ($700 if you attend in person) available online for under $300. Others have told me it's good. I'd be interested to hear what others think.

Does anyone else wonder why we put ourselves through all this? Does repeating the PANRE improve our patient care skills, or just waste our precious time and money while making others richer? Do we have to constantly prove ourselves to the physicians we work for? Not according to any I've ever known. No other profession self-inflicts so much pain on itself. What's the point???

I found Exam Master to be a good tool as well, but the answers are very long and detailed. I attended Certified Medical Educators Review (different company from CME Resource) and it definitely made a difference. I took my PANRE a week after attending the 3 day course.

Archived