Survey about depersonalization/derealization disorder

Hello!

I’m a French medical student, and I have DP/DR disorders for ten years.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Unfortunately, in my country we don’t have many information about it, so I’m making researches about these disorders. I found that this forum was perfect to ask some questions.                                                                       

Then I have made a survey to collect testimonies, to analyse the results and to publish it in a book.                                                                                                                                                                                      It would be very nice if you could take the time to fill it, all your information will be very useful and interesting!

Here is the link to access the survey:

https://www.dragnsurvey.com/survey/r/d927cec

Thank you very much!

PS: I’m sorry for my mistakes, the Frenches have a bad level in English!

Archived