Pulmonary/Critical Care Podcast

Hi everyone!

My name is Jer & I'm currently a practicing PA in pulmonary/critical care medicine in the SE. I and a few other PA colleagues started a pulm/cc podcast called Pulmcast as a way to educate and spark debate among our providers (who are all separated at different hospitals, on different shifts, at different times). Over time it's sort-of morphed into more of a MedEd hub - blogs, videos, podcasts, core content summaries & interviews. We try to release an episode a few times a month. In keeping with the ethos of #FOAMed (free, open access medical education), it's free to everyone with no ads or paywall. Would love to hear what you think - check us out if you are interested and please share - thanks!!

Our website

iTunes

Follow us on Social Media too!

Instagram Facebook Twitter

Pulmcast Tuneup v1 copy.png

Excellent stuff!  Love the website, the content, and the first podcast I listened to... top notch.  I'll definitely be a follower!  

I've also been loving the FOAMed movement that has been building out there, and I think that we as PAs need to put ourselves out there with the best of them.  You guys are definitely doing it.  I'm also working on an EM website myself, should be ready to be released any week now... more to come on that later.  Anyways, nice work...

Archived