Bay Path University 2017-2018

I thought I'd begin the discussion on the admissions process for applicants, since I can think about nothing else. Also I've found these forums quite helpful and noticed there wasn't one created for this application cycle yet. Any Bay Path Applicants out there? I'm super nervous, it's getting close!

I applied to like 9 schools are all in New England. I'm a bit annoyed that Westfield's program starts in January cause that would have been my first pick just because of the $25,000 difference. Bay Path works though because I live in town and it would be wicked convenient not having to relocate and what not. 

I know! Westfield would have been fantastic for me as well, but the January start meant that I cannot apply until next cycle, I'm a senior at Smith. I am not relocating! I love Western Mass. I owe so much of my achievements to the opportunities I've gotten here. Now it's my turn to give back. I found that other forum, which was started before this one, with lots more participants. Thanks to you! Feel free to ignore this one, you're not beholden to this. My goal is to connect with a few applicants and maybe if we all get in stay connected through the program. What school did you attend/are attending?

On 10/13/2017 at 9:33 AM, Love4Artie said:

I know! Westfield would have been fantastic for me as well, but the January start meant that I cannot apply until next cycle, I'm a senior at Smith. I am not relocating! I love Western Mass. I owe so much of my achievements to the opportunities I've gotten here. Now it's my turn to give back. I found that other forum, which was started before this one, with lots more participants. Thanks to you! Feel free to ignore this one, you're not beholden to this. My goal is to connect with a few applicants and maybe if we all get in stay connected through the program. What school did you attend/are attending?

I am just seeing this now, but I just graduated from Mount Holyoke and I am also from Western Mass!! 

Archived