Retired PA Univ of Oklahoma 1974

thinking of entering the PA education field once again--Mercy College in teh Bronx is within walking distance. Presented my self to director about 5 years ago and wanted to volunteer as a preceptor for students--was doing this at that time at Touro College in Manhattan--my request went nowhere so I moved on. I incidently created a clinical teaching site in West Virginia for Alderson Broadhaus College . I also created the West Virginia Academy of PA 1974. I have  MS in Education from Columbia Univ. I have managed a Surgical Research Lab and years of experience in clinical surgery. I have worked in all sots of places in eh US. Trust me all of you students are walking in he footsteps of fantastic PA's I am very proud of having stood between all of you and evil. Others  I know did i also. I am very proud of this. Note I am 72 years old.<br><br>I have spoken to applicants applying to Touro PA program  about the profession and would love to do it again.<br><br>I 'm going to try again to act as a preceptor at Mercy again this winter.<br><br>Any of you who might have any questions of my experience working as a pA let me know. I worked where you did it all, lab, xray, pharmacy and patient care--all by myself . My experience at the Oklahoma program was brutal--our clinical sites where in rural areas and you had to live here 6 weeks at a time. Every students took it on the chin big time and all of us knew we where creating a path for all of you<br><br>take care<br>Peter Lener PA<br><br>

thinking of entering the PA education field once again--Mercy College in teh Bronx is within walking distance. Presented my self to director about 5 years ago and wanted to volunteer as a preceptor for students--was doing this at that time at Touro College in Manhattan--my request went nowhere so I moved on. I incidently created a clinical teaching site in West Virginia for Alderson Broadhaus College . I also created the West Virginia Academy of PA 1974. I have  MS in Education from Columbia Univ. I have managed a Surgical Research Lab and years of experience in clinical surgery. I have worked in all sots of places in eh US. Trust me all of you students are walking in he footsteps of fantastic PA's I am very proud of having stood between all of you and evil. Others  I know did i also. I am very proud of this. Note I am 72 years old.<br><br>I have spoken to applicants applying to Touro PA program  about the profession and would love to do it again.<br><br>I 'm going to try again to act as a preceptor at Mercy again this winter.<br><br>Any of you who might have any questions of my experience working as a pA let me know. I worked where you did it all, lab, xray, pharmacy and patient care--all by myself . My experience at the Oklahoma program was brutal--our clinical sites where in rural areas and you had to live here 6 weeks at a time. Every students took it on the chin big time and all of us knew we where creating a path for all of you<br><br>take care<br>Peter Lener PA<br><br>

Archived