Medex Spokane interview 10/22/16

I know it is rough. Hang in there Bianca. Even if it doesn't pan out this year don't give up. You did a great job getting an interview. The session I had with you first hung in the morning went great and I'm sure you only did better throughout the day. Chin up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all - I got the call today as well. I am beyond excited and wish the best for those of you still waiting to hear back

and congratulate those of you who are in! You are an amazing group of people and it was so great to

meet you all. Can't wait for the journey ahead!!

Did we meet at the interview at all? What's your name?

Thank you David. Thats the interview I really messed up on.. I don't even know what i was saying.. the about me quest...

but you will make a great PA, I didn't have a doubt in my mind about you being accepted. You have great enthusiasm!

thanks Bianca. You are too hard on yourself. I think you did fine. You will make a great PA as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheer up Bianca! I didn't get a call for uw. But, I got in at another PA program. It took me two tries!

-Joe...aka the mole

Thank you Joe and congratulations! That's amazing! I however was really hoping for UW.. it was my number one choice for various reasons.. and this was try #2 :/

Archived