Would you wait for your top school or enroll in one that is lower ranked?

I agree with the majority of what people said. Go where you get accepted. The school you went to does not matter much, its whether you pass the PANCE or not. When I was looking for my first job, the school I went to really didn't even come up. I honestly don't think it will effect your ability to get a job after you graduate.

If your looking for a school in near Fort lauderdale Florida, there are other schools to think about too.

There is Barry University, that is where I went. I really liked it, but I got stuck with not the best ER rotation. I was originally scheduled for an apparently "good one", but paperwork via the school fell through. It was out of the area, and they had not sent many students there and I guess no one checked to make sure I would be authorized to work in the hospital, so I was placed last minute at a tiny ER. Other then that hiccup I had great other rotations.

There is also Miami-Dade college, who I hear is pretty good. I actually did not apply there as they were offering an associates, now I think they upgraded to a bachelors.

The good thing about Barry is their class starts in August, versus other schools in June/July. So you could hold a spot at Barry if you got accepted and still wait to see if you get in another school your holding out for.

Hope this helped :)

I agree with the majority of what people said. Go where you get accepted. The school you went to does not matter much, its whether you pass the PANCE or not. When I was looking for my first job, the school I went to really didn't even come up. I honestly don't think it will effect your ability to get a job after you graduate.

If your looking for a school in near Fort lauderdale Florida, there are other schools to think about too.

There is Barry University, that is where I went. I really liked it, but I got stuck with not the best ER rotation. I was originally scheduled for an apparently "good one", but paperwork via the school fell through. It was out of the area, and they had not sent many students there and I guess no one checked to make sure I would be authorized to work in the hospital, so I was placed last minute at a tiny ER. Other then that hiccup I had great other rotations.

There is also Miami-Dade college, who I hear is pretty good. I actually did not apply there as they were offering an associates, now I think they upgraded to a bachelors.

The good thing about Barry is their class starts in August, versus other schools in June/July. So you could hold a spot at Barry if you got accepted and still wait to see if you get in another school your holding out for.

Hope this helped :)

Archived