Jump to content

Military Service Profile form

Recommended Posts

New grad here applying for NJ license.  Prior active duty in the Coast Guard.  The directions on the application are to forward PA-94-II-A military profile it to the respective branch of service without being any more specific.  Enlistment ended in 2004, so I'm led to believe records are at NPRC, however not sure if they are responsible for researching the actual records and filling out the form, as opposed to just forwarding copies of pre-existing documents.  No clarification gained via contact with state or NPRC.


Can anyone advise what has worked for them?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More