Psych Rotations in New Jersey

• 4 weeks later...

i would foam at the mouth to have a psych rotation in NJ or anyone--remember im dreaming--im retired ( there where only 1,00 pa's in country when i started) and psych believe me is where it is at--we take care of patients no one else wants to and we take care of the hardest ones--believe all others in amy field are doing psych but few realize it.

find a list of psych md in NJ--get all the paper work in order and somehow get in touch with hem face to face.

hth

peter

i would foam at the mouth to have a psych rotation in NJ or anyone--remember im dreaming--im retired ( there where only 1,00 pa's in country when i started) and psych believe me is where it is at--we take care of patients no one else wants to and we take care of the hardest ones--believe all others in amy field are doing psych but few realize it.

find a list of psych md in NJ--get all the paper work in order and somehow get in touch with hem face to face.

hth

peter

• 3 weeks later...

Archived