For SALE - Emory Board Review Course DVD (2011-14 Mac Version), DataChem, and CME**

The original prices are shown below, and will obviously be lowered. All items are in "Brand New" Condition.

Below are the following items I have available for sale:

1) DataChem PA-C Prep CD. ($179)

2) Emory Board Review Course DVD for sale (2011-14 Mac Version). ($150)

3) CME Resources Binder from November 2011 Class (Includes 4 full tests with explanations, and a very thick binder with everything you need to know for the PANCE). ($899 - conference and material of course)

All resources were very effective at aiding my passing the PANCE, and each is highly recommended. I will negotiate on prices of course and ship immediately upon payment; paypal preferred. Please email ryanmiller09@gmail.com directly if you want a prompt response.

Only the CME Resource material is still available; an absolutely invaluable resource to those who want the quick and dirty facts to ace the boards. The 1000+ pages are full of the absolute essentials with minimized text to describe what is needed to know most to pass the PANCE/PANRE. Included are also 4 120 question (designed to mimic the most probable questions) tests with full explanations.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived