iPhone Apps and UWorld Step 2 CK QBank

So there are already a lot of threads about QBanks and which ones are the best etc, but which ones have compatible apps with questions?

UWorld seems to be a great resource app, and while its tailored toward Med Students, its not like it would be a waste to use it to guide my studying, right?

I don't see anything about exam master having any app, but Kaplan did if I remember correctly. But am hearing mixed reviews about KapTest.

Also, I'm a PA-S on rotations, and I like having a litany of questions with thorough explanations at my fingertips. I learn best, as many do, by repetition and repetition and repetition and repetition, so I like being able to challenge myself with a steady inflow of questions. THANKS!

And again, sorry if this has been covered 100 times.

ExamMaster does have an app, but only 300 questions for $20. It's probably a quick question app to use right before the PANCE.

I don't have experience with the other ones but I have used the ABFM exam prep app for family medicine and it helped me. It's a free, 200 question app. It has clear explanations. Questions can be quite challenging.

Archived