Classroom to clinic study system : every outline printed and in a 3 ring binder 1 in

I have a used copy of "Classroom to Clinic Study System." The book is useful only for the online access to pre and post study questions. If you want to print the outlines, it's a major hassle (in time and cost). I printed every outline for the Body System Study Program (but not for the Clerkship Study Program). I have nine binders (3 ring 1 inch) with every outline printed. I highlighted most and used pencil and pen on some. THey are all entirely legible but marked. I'm selling them (with the book included but the book is of no value because you need the new book for the online questions). I will sell them for $75 plus whatever shipping costs. I'll ship whatever you like but you add the cost to $75. The real value in this is MASSIVE time saved by not printing (if you need to print them) and printing costs. Most people read online but I found the layout of the software horrible to read so I just printed them.

Archived