Po/June 1st PANCE stats

I actually contacted the NCCPA about it and their response to me was that they assure my score was correct blabla but that on June 1st they raised the standard to pass! They said they review and do this every 3-5 years. I asked them to rescore it and at first they refused, then they agreed and had it rescored almost instantly and apparently got the same score....

I actually contacted the NCCPA about it and their response to me was that they assure my score was correct blabla but that on June 1st they raised the standard to pass! They said they review and do this every 3-5 years. I asked them to rescore it and at first they refused, then they agreed and had it rescored almost instantly and apparently got the same score....

I think that there could be a good possibility that there could have been the same error with the PANCE that they had with the PANRE. Gotta get the numbers of people calling in. Find out how many in your class failed. Try calling your program director if an extra ordinary number of failures occurred this years when compared to years past well then either something is askew at your program or PANCE. If the failure rate is consistent well then I am sorry. Good Luck! FYI I am pretty sure the PANCE failure rate has always been higher than the PANRE.

In my class, everyone in May passed and at least 5 that I know of failed in June (we have 50 students). My school had 100% pass rate last year.

Likewise. There have already been 6 fails (in my class of 32) after June 1st, and not everyone has even taken it yet. I'll PM you with more details on this entire NCCPA ordeal..

• 4 weeks later...

i took pance first in july falied and then took again after going to cme resources course and kaplan Q bank and took it again on monday. failed again with same score.

I felt i did a lot better this time and was hoping to score more than 450 but after studying for 4 months getting same scores does not make any sense to me.

As mentioned at start of the thread, i am suspecting Same thing that happened with PANRE. If anybody suspecting same, please reply back.

We need to do something about it.

• 2 weeks later...

I took it in July. I studied all during clinical year (had to - my school gave us 4 PACRATs to take and we had to pass them to graduate), and took it about 2 weeks after graduation, and I did really well. I've found that almost everyone in my class who took it right after graduation passed, and did very well. To my knowledge we've only had one person fail. Just study, do a ton of questions, and dont let any anxiety about the test changing mess with your head. its 300 questions, no practice bank like there used to be. Thats all. Just prepare, and go in calm, and you'll be fine.

Archived