SUNY Upstate Medical University question

I have an upcoming interview next month, and I am wondering what I can expect. Any possible questions I will be asked would be greatly appreciated. This is my number one program, and don't want to blow my chance because I am nervous.

Also, if any current students would like to share their impression of the program, I would love to hear it!

Thanks for any advice!

This is something that many have asked before, but it would be improper for interview questions from a particular school's interview process to be shared. Do a little bit of research and think about the questions that you could definitely expect. There are a couple of stickies here on the forum that have things to expect from the interview as well, you can search for them.

Do not try and walk into the interview with crafted answers for pre-set questions. Walk in there knowing why you want to become a PA, know about the profession, and the school and you'll do just fine. Good Luck!

Archived