PA Licencing in CA

Hi,

Im a new graduate, and I passed the PANCE in Aug!!! yay!

I would like to know how long most people have waited for their license to be approved by the CA PAC committee. This week will be 7 weeks and counting for me!

I submitted all paperwork Aug 29. Paperwork was received Aug 31 (delivery confirmation).

After 30 days, I called the PAC to ask if there was anything missing. They informed me that everything they needed was included in the original package I sent.

They told me that they had submitted my information to the Dept of Justice (DOJ) Sept 12, and my license was pending approval from the DOJ. They said normal wait time from the DOJ is 3 weeks. So I wait 3 weeks and give another call. The person on the phone informs me that the normal wait time for the DOJ is 4 weeks, not 3....

Another week passes, and my office manager for my new job calls because he too is waiting on my license. The PAC informs him that the DOJ will likely take 4-8 weeks...

I feel like I am getting the run-around from the PAC. Is there anything I can do to ensure quick/er processing? I have started to contemplate legal advice/representation. I am trying not to be impatient, but every time I call the PAC, I get a different answer...:=Z:

Thanks for any help!

oh, and

- I had no previous licenses in any state

- no criminal background/activity

Hi,

Im a new graduate, and I passed the PANCE in Aug!!! yay!

I would like to know how long most people have waited for their license to be approved by the CA PAC committee. This week will be 7 weeks and counting for me!

I submitted all paperwork Aug 29. Paperwork was received Aug 31 (delivery confirmation).

After 30 days, I called the PAC to ask if there was anything missing. They informed me that everything they needed was included in the original package I sent.

They told me that they had submitted my information to the Dept of Justice (DOJ) Sept 12, and my license was pending approval from the DOJ. They said normal wait time from the DOJ is 3 weeks. So I wait 3 weeks and give another call. The person on the phone informs me that the normal wait time for the DOJ is 4 weeks, not 3....

Another week passes, and my office manager for my new job calls because he too is waiting on my license. The PAC informs him that the DOJ will likely take 4-8 weeks...

I feel like I am getting the run-around from the PAC. Is there anything I can do to ensure quick/er processing? I have started to contemplate legal advice/representation. I am trying not to be impatient, but every time I call the PAC, I get a different answer...:=Z:

Thanks for any help!

oh, and

- I had no previous licenses in any state

- no criminal background/activity

• 1 month later...

Archived