What are past job's obligations to respond to inquiries from new jobs?

I have a lot of jobs on my resume. I am waiting months on these past jobs to respond to inquiries from a new job and state license board trying to credential me. Are there regulations say from JCAHO, CMS, states or employment law that require health care hospitals, clinics or prisons to respond? I want to write letters to ask for help.

I have a lot of jobs on my resume. I am waiting months on these past jobs to respond to inquiries from a new job and state license board trying to credential me. Are there regulations say from JCAHO, CMS, states or employment law that require health care hospitals, clinics or prisons to respond? I want to write letters to ask for help.

That stinks. I am between gigs now and the new employer takes twice as long to credentialing than other employers in the system. I told them I would not turn in my notice until they granted me at minimum temp privledges. As for any laws regarding a former employer responding I don't believe there is anything. Findout if there someone else can respond to the inquiry. Best of luck.

That stinks. I am between gigs now and the new employer takes twice as long to credentialing than other employers in the system. I told them I would not turn in my notice until they granted me at minimum temp privledges. As for any laws regarding a former employer responding I don't believe there is anything. Findout if there someone else can respond to the inquiry. Best of luck.

Archived