Medic unit supplies

A friend of mine was a sniper then due to a TBI was discharged. He does some side work as personal protection etc. He is going to Africa for a gig soon and asked me if I would be able to sign off on getting their medic team some supplies. First of all I can't bc I am not done with school and second, could PAs do something like that?

We didn't go over details but I assume it would be things like IVs, narcs, abx, etc. Just curious how that is all done.

A friend of mine was a sniper then due to a TBI was discharged. He does some side work as personal protection etc. He is going to Africa for a gig soon and asked me if I would be able to sign off on getting their medic team some supplies. First of all I can't bc I am not done with school and second, could PAs do something like that?

We didn't go over details but I assume it would be things like IVs, narcs, abx, etc. Just curious how that is all done.

Archived