One Year Post-Grad Rengotiation

Hi everyone! I used to post on the forums frequently before/during PA school. My old account disclosed quite a bit of personal info so I created this one. I am hoping to renegotiate a higher salary at my current position, but I am concerned that my work may not justify it, and would appreciate your thoughts. 

I work for a private company that runs walk in family practice clinics in an urban area, seeing mainly Medicaid/Medicare patients of all ages. Probably >80% Medicaid. Being walk-in, some days are slow, others I see 25+. The clinic where I am is myself and a physician, I am there by myself some days and for a few week+ stretches when the doctor was on vacation. While it is NHSC score >17 I am under the impression that I cannot get federal loan repayment since this is a for profit business? Anyone know of any other loan repayment routes that I may qualify for? 

In the year I've been there, I average 12 pts per day. Overall, there have been 1300 visits more than the doctor alone saw the previous year before I was hired. Obviously, I would prefer to be seeing 20 per day regularly. For personal reasons (I am agreeable, one of the few very computer literate providers within the company, test new software, express a desire to grow there and enjoy working solo) I think they will make an effort to keep me around long term so maybe give me a raise that my numbers now do not support. I am trying to grow the business but the office staff is pretty comfortable with how things are and don't seem to want to work harder which is frustrating. 

Working 9-5 M-F with no call and 7 holidays and 15 days PTO I make 87,000. I contribute $200 per month for ok health insurance, get a 401k but no match, licenses/fees/certs/AAPA/malpractice paid, 1,500 CME which I hardly use, 25K life insurance, STD. No vision/dental. I feel like this would be a great job if I were older, had loans paid off, etc but right now I need to work hard and make as high salary as possible in family practice. I read that Medicaid reimburses ~$30 per office visit, so I am concerned my current salary isn't even justified. Is it? Can I ask for a raise? Any ideas/thoughts are appreciated! I have already asked for more responsibility which is why I work 1-2 days per week without the physician. 

Archived