Looking to set up rotation in New York City, Manhattan or nearby locations

Hello, 

I'm currently a 1st year PA student at Western University of Health Science in California. I was hoping do a couple rotations in New York City(Manhattan) or surrounding areas during my 2nd year (Sept 2015 - July 2016). Unfortunately, my school don't already have anything for us that far away, so I will have to set something up myself. I don't have any connection, so I was just wondering if anyone here who is practicing in NYC, would be willing and interested in taking PA student (1 rotation is 1 month long)? Or if anyone knows someone else that I could potentially reach out to? Private clinic is much easier because as long as your attending doctor/CEO of the clinic agree to have me on board, my school will more likely approve. Hospital is harder because it's more complicated in term of paperwork and other PA schools might have students rotating there already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate your help.

Archived