PANRE Preparation

Hi, 

I am taking the PANRE this year and currently work in primary care. I have a small baby and work full-time so my time is limited. I was thinking about going to a review course if that is best, but I prefer to do an online course from home. Any suggestions on what is more helpful? Also, what online course have you found to be most beneficial?

Thanks!

Working full time with a kid is about 3 jobs.  Add in taking your exam and your right,  time is limited.  I really like the idea of review courses as they keep you focused with a plan to get through all the material.  They are straight forward and all you have to worry about is getting through the material.  I used the UMDNJ / Rutgers course and I thought it was great, but I'm sure most of them are pretty good.

If you looking to squeeze in review time I do podcast over at www.physicianassistantexamreview.com  or search iTunes or on any podcast app for physician assistant or PANRE, or PANCE and you will find a few of them.  These can be really helpful while your driving or working around the house.  Good Luck!

Archived