PANCE/PANRE material for sale - all files can be sent via pdf, dropbox, google drive

I have multiple study and course prep resources for sale. I can sell in a bundle pack or individually. It is all online access and/or files I can put on google drive or drop box.

Kaplan subscription worth 799. I have the latest high yield course book covering ALL topics of the NCCPA blueprint, access to online video lectures, and the best Qbank out there, 1200 KAPLAN practice questions.  The Coursebook PDFs i have and don't expire, the online access expires on 11/1/15 so it is perfect for anyone wanting the best way to study before their exam next year.

Hippo PA video lectures and pdfs of the PPTs that I saved from taking the online course.  Online access is expired but all teaching material is available.

LIVE CME Course binder and practice exams. 

Comprehensive Review for the Certification and Recertification for Physician Assistants. PDF e book. This is the best textbook for reviewing available and the one recommended by NCCPA, PAEA, and AAPA. 

The Final Step by Brian Wallace - 1200 Rapid Fire Questions to study like flashcards in a text book to study important topics and buzzwords over and over again. Best used  the days leading up to your exam date. 

Packrats from 2004-2013 Available by PDF with 225 questions each. 8 exams and the best way to prep after studying is taking realistic examinations.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived