6,500+ PANCE/PANRE Flashcards

Hey guys, Memorang is a new study tool created by MIT engineers and currently is used by medical students, PAs, premeds, and nursing students from over 100 countries. Starting today there is now 6,500+ PANCE/PANRE flashcards available that should save you hundreds of hours in your studying. In fact, this is the only comprehensive set of flashcards available for the PANCE/PANRE anywhere and the first 1,000+ are available for free.

It started out as just a tool for medical students passing their USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 CK boards but has now been made available for students in other disciplines. Check it out, it's a free tool.

• 1 month later...

Awesome, thanks! I really hate making my own flashcards and this looks pretty cool.

Hey guys, Memorang is a new study tool created by MIT engineers and currently is used by medical students, PAs, premeds, and nursing students from over 100 countries. Starting today there is now 6,500+ PANCE/PANRE flashcards available that should save you hundreds of hours in your studying. In fact, this is the only comprehensive set of flashcards available for the PANCE/PANRE anywhere and the first 1,000+ are available for free.

It started out as just a tool for medical students passing their USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 CK boards but has now been made available for students in other disciplines. Check it out, it's a free tool.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@vorophone

That's mostly correct. I actually start with matching which is easier than multiple choice. After a little while I switch to multiple choice and then at the very end I may or may not switch to flashcards. I also make my own notes and trade-off with classmates to save time with our lectures outside of what's on the pance.

that's my recommendation.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived