Ace PANCE

Five years’ experience in one-on-one tutoring for Steps Pharmacology, Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pathology, Epidemiology and Biostatistics  as well as clinical sciences such as InternaL medicine, Surgery, Peds, Gyne  and other subjects. I have tutored 100 candidates to-date who have all achieved significantly improved scores. 

An integrated approach focused on:

+ your weaknesses and strengths
+ tailoring the to your needs
+ teaching studying techniques and concepts
+ developing test-taking strategies

I can assure you major improvements in your scores and a high probability of passing the exams. All my students who have taken the exams have passed. 

I charge $ 30/hr for for individual study sessions and $ 20/hr for group sessions. You also have the advantage of having study partners For CS we can agree on a fee depending on your needs. I can teach 2 - 3 times a week, can adjust to your schedule and can work through any media (Skype, Phone) or in person.

Email me at acethesteps@gmail.com and leave your name, number with a brief message.

Archived