Very interesting Interview...thoughts appreciated

Hi Everyone,

I had an interview today in New York, and this is a well established program with a great reputation and I was excited about interviewing. I have interviewed elsewhere, have read other comments about interviews online so I felt I was well prepared. Let me say- I was absolutely grilled. I've never heard of anyone getting more than one ethical dilemma question and I had 4. Other aspects of the interview were also a little bit too much, but overall I think I handled the questions well, it's just that now that I'm processing it, I'm wondering if I would want to go to a school like that.

So what I'm wondering from other people..is if you feel like the interview was kind of outrageous, is it worth rethinking whether you want to go to that particular

school? I'm fortunate to have a choice at this point. How do you decide which school to choose? Thank you very much for your comments/thoughts.

Was the program in Manhattan? I think I might have interviewed there too. I also got a lot of ethical questions and they asked me what values I based my decision for action on one of the situations (cheating situation).

Archived