Deployments

For those who may be getting deployed to Japan (or Libya if that happens) and all those who have ever been or are currently in a combat zone, (basically all military and vets)

Thank you! My families thoughts,prayers and energy are with you. Thank you for having the courage to do what many can not. Thank you for making the tough choices of sacrifice and leaving your families so that we and others can have freedom. I have never been in combat, neither has my husband. The scars that one comes back with from any combat are unfortunately, most likely ones that will never heal.

I have the privilege and honor of working at a VA clinic.

Daily I hear experiences of all sorts.

:sad: I wish I could do more.

The Japan situation is a little more than scary to me with all the nuclear issues. I take comfort in knowing that if the poop REALLY and I mean REALLY hit the fan in THE most major way there are men and woman at the ready , willing and able to defend our country against ALL enemies foreign AND domestic. Also I know that there are many, who are no longer active (including ourselves) who still hold true to that oath!

So as men and women serve in the United States military around the globe my family and I thank you!

AmyG

Archived